Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A little Mickey In Colour

Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse ...........  so when asked to make a card for a true Disney fanatic (who is in her 60's) what else was a girl to use but Mickey Mouse.

I had an old Stampin Up Mickey Mouse ballon stamp that I had been waiting for an excuse to use .... and this was just the opportunity I needed.

I wanted to show all you guys out that there just because you purchase lots of lovely new goodies from Stampin Up that you can still combine them with older stamps.

I have used the gorgeous in-colour 2013/15.  I am so in love with this colour scheme.  Everything blends effortlessly.  Don't you just love that.

Anyway here's the card.  I used the in colour inks and the Stamp-a-ma-gig tool to create the spacing on the card.  Its am amazing tool, and one I wouldn't be without now.


The gorgeous tags were cut with the Chalk Talk Framelits and the ribbon is Calypso Coral.  For the inside I wanted to use the two colour cardstocks that I hadn't used on the front.  I layered them and then randomly stamped.  Again the tags were from the Chalk Talk Framelits and the sentiment is from Chalk Talk and From My Heart.



I hope you like it.  

DID YOU NOTICE the new blog header ...................... no, 
pop back up to the top and have a look.

Gorgeous isn't it.  Well it was all made on our fanastic new programme 


This wonderful digital design programme is a must for any crafter.  I created my gorgeous bird image, (my nickname is BIRD) and then used it to create the header on the blog.  The best bit, about MDS is that I can try new styles out using all the papers, punches and stamps on the computer, before actually using my paper stash.  Combining both digital and actual crafting is so much fun.  Do you want to try it?  Go on?  You'll love it.  You can try it free for thirty days.  Just click here to try.

Don't forget if you need some gorgeous new crafty bits to play with that you can order 24/7 52 weeks of the year using the fantastic new online ordering system.  Just click on the picture below to be taken straight to the shop.  Grab your coffee and enjoy yourself.



Hope you have a wonderful day.

Lisa 

1 comment:

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x