Sunday, August 04, 2013

Chocolate Chip and Summer Starfruit - what a great combination



Hi guys, hoping you are having a fantastic day.  The weather here is rubbish outside, but it's perfect inside to get crafting.  Here's todays little bit of inspiration for you.

As a thank you to anyone who orders from the Stampin Up catalogue through me I always enclose a hand made card with their order.  



Don't they look cute!  My customers loved them and all wanted to be able to recreate them.

Here's a close up of the front


I matted and layered my cardstock, stamped my flowers and added the punched out flower with dimensionals.

Recipe

Very Vanilla Cardstock
Summer Starfruit Cardstock (In Colour 2012/14)
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin Pad
Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin Pad
Flower Shop
Pansy Punch
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive

I really enjoyed making these for my customers and I know they enjoyed receiving them.  If you would like to be able to recreate these, why not give me a call and place an order for the items used.

Hugs

Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. Lisa what a gorgeous card and gesture I am sure your cards are very appreciated. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards lisa.the colours are lush and i love the flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x