Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Mug, for your craft desk

Hi guys

Shortly after taking the plunge to become a demonstrator, I had a meeting with my Upline Traci and we discussed various different projects. 

Traci had posted this fantastic cup on her blog (here)


I just loved it and wanted to have a go.  On the Same day as I sat down to craft my lovely UPS man delivered a box with lots of new Stampin Up goodies.  These included the New In-Colour 2013-15 colours, and the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set, together with the matching Framelits.  I just loved them and had to use them straight away.  The new colours are adorable, and the Pistachio pudding and Strawberry slush reminded me of Pims and Cucumber.  A great summer combo.

Here's the result.



I finished the mug off with a gift tag, stamped and cut using the Hearts a Flutter set and a mini peg coloured with Strawberry Slush.  The ribbon and button were from my old stock.


I really had fun making this.  If you would like to order the supplies to make this give me a call or drop me an email.

Hugs

Lisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x