Sunday, August 25, 2013

A little decoration??????

Hi guys

Are you one of those people who always want to add that wonderful finishing touch to any gifts.  You have wrapped them perfectly, but you feel that a flat gift tag is just not good enough .........

Well here's the answer, whether it's Xmas, birthdays, christenings etc etc this tag will fit the bill perfectly.

I first found it on Pinterest here and fell in love with it.

I was also asked to do a 5 minute WOW at regional training and decided that this was perfect.

Here's the gorgeous item:

Closed Tag

Open tag


To make this gorgeous tag I used Whispher White cardstock, Crisp Canteloupe card stock, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad, Blushing Bride ribbon and the Happy Day stamp set.

I have used this tag lots and it has always had the wow factor.

If you're local to me and would like to hold a workshop in your home, why not email or call me to book and we could incorporate this into your workshop.

I can supply all items for you to make this delightful project, just give me a call or drop me an email.

Hugs

Lisa x


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and different ideal for replacing boring flat tags. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x