Saturday, June 01, 2013

Sweet 16 Album

A few weeks ago I was asked to make a memory book for my daughter's friend.  She was turning sweet 16 and her Mum wanted a special present.

Her favourite colour is green and apart from that the choice was mine.  But definitely no pink ........

Anyway I put together this gorgeous memory book for her ........ hope you like it.












The papers are New Leaf by First Edition.  I just love these, they have fabulous embossing, glittering and great texture.  They work really well in this kind of project.

I used my gorgeous new Martha Stewart punch this time to make the butterfly edging.  It's just too cute.

The fantastic embellishments are from my stash and the gorgeous roses are from "I am roses".  I have coloured them with promarkers and then glittered them with stickles.

The door knob is of course the fantastic Tim Holtz.

Crafty hugs to you all



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation Lisa, love all the details and fabby papers.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x