Thursday, July 05, 2012

A little romance ........ leads to .............

A wedding acceptance card.

My gorgeous landlady requested this card for a close friend of hers who is getting married next month.

The brief was silver, rings and something that didn't look shop bought .............. wow, that left the field wide open.

I wanted the card to reflect the bride's invite - which had silver rings on it.  I also wanted fairytale romance.  Here's what I came up with

From the side

inside

the front


I used Coredin'ations card stock to emboss a Couture Creations figure, and then sanded this lightly.  The circular image and co-ordinating corners are from Kanban.  I layered these onto Kanban papers and pleated a Papermania ribbon, adding a glitter buckle and heart charm.  All the paper edges have been distressed using the fantastic Tim Holtz distress tool.  Lastly I added a little pearl necklace to the beautiful embossed dummy.

Thanks for looking and all your wonderful comments, they always mean so much to me.

Hugs to you all


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    This is stunning, the design and colours are gorgeous and I love all the detailing you have added

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lisa the colours are beautiful. have a good weekend. Hugs Lynne XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lisa.stunning design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x