Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Just to say ..............

Hi everyone from a very wet Somerset.   Sooooo cold I had to put the heating on today !!!!
Not giving in tho, summer skirts, t-shirts etc.  It's July not December !!!!!

Today's card is using the lovely de-coupaged Wellington from Papermania, and Bo Bunny papers from stash.  I have edged and distressed using the wonderful Tim Holtz inks, and layered onto kraft cardstock.  Tickets and embellishments by Tim, together with Lilli of the Valley postcard stamped card give meaning to the front of the card.  The inside has also been decorated and has been stamped with Wellington Sentiments.

The front

close up of front

from the side

inside
I hope everyone looking at this loves it as much as I do.

Crafty hugs to all



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful Lisa...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, I love all the colours and Wellington has got to be one of my favourite bears

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Lisa xx

    You're a girly after my own heart.....its July im gonna wear my flipflops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lisa.i love the wellington bear ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x