Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Die Cuts and Punches ...............

there are just sooooo many to choose from.  Where does a girl start, which make, edges, frames, shapes, the list goes on and on..........

Do I really need another one is the other question that pops into ones head?  WHAT, I hear you all cry,  of course you need another one........... we're crafters after all and we always need more stash!!!

So I have lots of die cuts and punches nestling in their boxes and drawers and thought that the current challenge over on my Cutie Pie Challenge Blog would be an ideal opportunity to showcase something different on which to use them.

I know I usually do a card, and I love my cards but I thought wow, lets throw some quirkiness into the mix......

So heres my project.









3 comments:

  1. oh wow this is amazing just love all the detail on this and the gorgeous,texture,and depth,so eye catching,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just stunning, such a brilliant project xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow love what you did to it, looks gorgeous x

    Sacha xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x