Friday, May 18, 2012

Black and one other colour .......


Does not have to be boring......  Over at the Anything Goes Challenge blog this fortnight our theme is black and one other colour (excluding hair and skin).

As a member of Docrafts I regularly participate in the Friendship swap organised on the forums every month and take great pleasure in both making and receiving my cards.

With this in mind I put my new Timmy stamps to good use and have made my card in Black and Yellows.

I used my fav umbrella man and birds as inspiration for this card and have used TH distress inks and a couture creations embossing folder as well.  The papers are from the papermania capsule collections.  And of course I stamped using Versamark inks.




I have fallen in love with Timmy all over again ....... his inspriational sentiments inspire me to make everyday worth living and to fill it with joy.

A quick hello to Mel who received this card.  I know she loved it.

So come on hop on over the the Anything Goes challenge blog and have a go at this fortnights challenge.  The other girls have made some wonderful inspriational projects for you to look at.  Don't forget that the Craft Den has some fab online shopping as well.

I have this week been busy doing my homework for a project that my friend Sacha is teaching me.  Sacha has just set up her own blog  http://justforyoupapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ and is now also a member of DC.

Also keep an eye on my blog over the next week or so - I have used Tim again and can't wait to show you and there will be blog candy soon.

Hugs to you all







6 comments:

  1. Well we all know I love Timmy and Mel is very lucky to have received this card. Its absolutely incredible. I love it. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the sentiment....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Lisa I really love this gorgeous card and that sentiment is fabulous .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that's gorgeous! Love the colour combo. Sir Tim of Holtz would be very proud xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card lisa.fab stamps and design and i love the colour combo ;D

    xx cooops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really stunning, I love the way that you have laid out all of the stamped images and the colour is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x