Monday, March 05, 2012

Hi and it's cutie pie challenge time again.

Hi everyone.  It seems like ages since I have posted.  (Well it is a fortnight (lol) and that's eons in a crafters life!!!)

I hope each and everyone of my lovely crunchies are keeping well and that you are getting loads of crafting time in.  Sadly for me the last fortnight was spent moving into my lovely new house.  The kids and I are now settled and I have finally unpacked the craft stuff.  So I can get back to what I really enjoy doing!!

Anyway today's Monday so that means its time for another cute challenge over at The Cutie Pies.  This fortnight's challenge is a combination of pearls and swirls, well what girlie can resist pearls or swirls.  Anyway the fab design team have been hard at work creating some truly inspirational projects for you.

This is my DT card



The gorgeous image is from Wee Stamps who are sponsoring this challenge.  I think it's just too cute.  I have coloured my digi stamp with Promarkers and then used TH Stickles glitter to highlight the edges of the leaves.  The heart shape was cut using Spellbinders Nesties.    I made my stick pin from several old necklaces, which I have dismantled.  The swirls are of course the fab Tim Holtz, whilst the papers are from First Edition.  The sentiment is from Kanban.  

Hope you like it, and I have inspired you to pop on over to the Cutie Pies.

Crafty hugs to you all



9 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, what a fab card, I love what you have done with that cute image in the heart shape. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! love the cute image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Lisa, glad the move went well. Your card is really lovely.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work, like what you did with the die cut image. Perfect combination. Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fab card. Love the heartshape around the image and those swirls and papers makes it look gorgeous. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card lisa.i love the sweet image and fab colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, I love that gorgeous image, just so adorable
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation. Loving the autumn colours and cute image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x