Saturday, November 12, 2011

The final instalament ...........

No not of my blog sillies, but of the Docrafts Christmas ABC challenge.

Wow, I never thought I would get to the and yet I have and now sadly I miss my little bit of "what can I do starting with this letter .............. ", lol,   some were definitely easier than others.  Anyway without further ado here is the final few, from U to Z



U = unassembled



V = view and very


w = winter wonderland

x = xmas

y = yuletide carols

and lastly z = zzzzz

I hope you have all enjoyed looking at these as much as I enjoyed taking part in the.  And I would like to thank Ginny (AsIDoRodos) for orgainising the challenge and for all her hard work.

Hugs




3 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous. Great cards. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous selection of cards lisa.the images are adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing carrds Lisa.... They are so cute....
    Nupur
    http://nupurcreatives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x