Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Feeling lucky

Just a quickie to say thanks to Carol and the team at By the Cute and Girly Challenge for picking me as one of their lucky winners on their blog hop last month.  I had a great time.

Also to say that my beautiful Gorjuss card won over at the Scrap Affair blog last month.  Thanks guys.  (This is the first win - random or otherwise) that I have had with one of my cards.

Am busy colouring lots of fab images at the moment so will be back to post a few more cards later.

Hugs  Lisa


4 comments:

  1. Well done you Lisa....and here's to many more...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, isn't it wonderful when your card gets picked! Gives a lovely warm feeling!

    Well done you and here's to more wins.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations lisa :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x