Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Three little girls playing dress up .........

Hi Everyone, Thanks for dropping in and having a look around.

My card is a Triple Aspect card with all sides decorated.
  
To start I stuck three rectangular cards together, these were made by scoring and folding three A5 sheets of Papermania Card Stock, I chose a different coloured card for each, as I wanted the colours of the background to blend with my chosen promarker colours. 

This is the front of the card

 This is the back of the card



Next I stamped any three little girls - my chosen theme being dressing up - and coloured them with promarkers using the same colours throughout, mounting each one in it's own frame (cut with the Cricut)  These are the close up pictures of the individual frames of the card



My papers are from the Flower Garden Magnolia collection.  I decorated all the separate panels of the card, front and back with these.  My girlies were then mounted and layered onto their respective backgrounds.  A papermania bow was added and three papermania buttons down each side panel. 


Swirls were added to each of the outside back panels (these were cut on the cricut) and three pearls added to each one.
A doily cut using the X-cut Lace die is the centre piece of the back of the card.  Again a pearl is added for dimension.  This was then mounted onto the centre back panel of the card.

Lastly two sentiments from LOTV were stamped and cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities.  These were mounted onto the front of the card using sticky pads.

The folded card ready to go into an envelope

There are several challenges I wish to enter this card into and also one DT call.

The DT call is Craftspot by Kimberley.  She has a fantastic range of victorian inspired crinkled ribbons and bakers twine in her shop, as well as a fantastic set of clear stamps and the creations on her blog are gorgeous.  
The challenges are:  

Crafty Cardmakers - Anything goes
ABC Challenge - A = Anything goes








35 comments:

  1. Well this is just wonderful! Love all the incredible color combinations and the embellishments. Truly a work of art. :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday.
    Lisa xx
    P.S. My nickname is Bird, since I was wee little so I had to giggle that you go by Lisabird...LOL..too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three cards are so lovely Lisa. I love the swirly flower made from the lace die. How gorgeous. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are gorgeous Lisa! Love the Triple Aspect design - it shows off the images perfectly. Beautiful papers and I Love your doily cut flowers!! Great design - Love them all !!!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these cards are so amazing.. I love the design and the colors... Very nice..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to comment again Lisa... I had a right wee giggle at your comment on the card with my flower. Yes, I made it......hard to believe, I know, heehee. I do make cards the odd time but its not my thing really. I'll leave cards to the experts like you. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Lisa I love the doily cut details really beautiful hugs Michele x (crafts 4 Eternity)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa these are so pretty! I love your attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card!
    I so love your wee girls and the papers are gorjuss with them!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa,so pretty with lots of gorgeous details, thanks for joining us at CES this week,Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa, my goodness you know some fancy folds! This is just fab, would never attempt anything like it. Boring squares for me!! Wonderful card. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous Lisa...love all the folds hun...and thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and a lovely fold design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous Lisa, love how you have just used the buttons and all the different combinations of colours and papers.
    Thanks for joining the Divas for this challenge.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, Thanks so much for joining in the A is for Anything Goes Challenge at ABC
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is adorable, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway and lots of specials this month, please come check it out!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazin Lisa hun you have worked hard on this tis lovely lovely lovely! Hugs Sandi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow this is fantastic lisa.i love how it all opens out and the images and colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning project, a fab combination of papers and colours and your added detail is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CES :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely beautiful! I love the lace cut flower!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous design - such a clever idea.Such pretty colours and details.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lisa this is far more than a card, its a gift to treasure, absolutely exquisite, such gorgeous colours, love thwe buttons, nice touch, Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. stunning card lisa,each panel is beautifuly decorated & each image is coloured perfectly.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yayy I think blogger is behaving again and letting me join in with the blog hop. Love this card, such a lot of hard work has gone into it. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fantastic keepsake. Really beautiful idea, images, colours, embellishments-just everything. I hope you do really well in the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are gorgeous-I love them :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a pretty card and what an unusual design. It all matches beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow what a fabulous project, a real labour of love!
    Love Jayne. x

    ReplyDelete
  28. what a beautiful design, it all works so well together, love the flower. great project=) x

    ReplyDelete
  29. fab card and beautiful papers
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous cards and love the colours Chrissieann DC

    ReplyDelete
  31. these are grogeous Lisa - wow have you been busy! xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous design Lisa,love all the gorgeous imges and beautiful papers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome job! Found you on My Craft Spot DT Call. Good luck!!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. These cards look fantastic - front and back!
    Good luck with the My Craft Spot Design Team call!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great cards. Best of Luck. I'm a hopeful too ;) New follower.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x