Friday, October 21, 2011

abc christmas challenge on Docrafts forum

Hi,

I have been really busy this week with the ABC Christmas Challenge, organised and hosted by my friend Ginny (AsIDoRodos) over on the Docrafts forum.  This fab challenge is a card every day, one for each letter, eg day 1 = a etc etc.

Well we are up to F and I thought I would post pics of my cards to show you.

I have also been on a distressing afternoon course at my local Garden Centre - Monkton Elm, it was fab and Gail our marvelous demonstrator was brilliant.  So thanks Gail I learnt a lot and as you can see I have put some of the techniques you taught to good use in my cards.  So here they are:


A= Arctic love

 b = bling


 c = cakes


d = decorating the tree

 d = doormouse


e = evergreen

e = eve, christmas eve wishes 
 f = father christmas


I have not entered these cards into any challenges, but I hope you like them.


7 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt!!! Why have you not entered any of these into any challenges Misses?? These are a stunning collection of beautiful cards. And I love your distressing, I see you put your workshop techniques to good use. Stunning cards Lisa. Ohhh you'll be hooked on distressing now, isnt it fantastic? I think distressing is an amazing genre in crafting.....plus if I mess up I stick the helpful "Distressed look" excuse onto it, lol. Enjoy your weekend. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards!! You should have entered them in challenges..

    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a very busy girl! Brilliant candy on offer. If you're going to be this busy you really should enter them into challenges! CraftyLoops is right! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are all stunning lisa.gorgeous images and designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgous cards lisa,you have been busy
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, such terrific cards. They are all fabulous - you will have some lucky friends and relatives this Christmas!! I really like your cuddling snowpeople :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa,

    your cards are amazing, i was just flicking through blogs when I bumped into yours..and you are offering this super delicious candy too... :)

    i wish you good luck that you reach not 100 but 1000 followers soon :)

    Just Love Crafts xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x