Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A- Z of me ..........

Whilst having a bit of a blog hop tonight I found that Carlyanne had this fab A - z quiz on her blog ....  http://sweetncrafty.blogspot.com/ 
so I thought I'd give it a go.  Feel free to copy it and have a go yourself.  Oh Carlyanne says let her know and she'll pop on over and have a look.




A. Age: 42 
B. Bed size: 
King Size, we did have a queen but it won't fit in our new house.
C. Chore that you hate:
Ironing! I hate it and always end up burning myself.
D. Dogs:
Three, Rottie, English Bull and Staff.  All gorgeous and my babies. 
E. Essential start to your day:
Turn off alarm on iphone and then check mail. 
F. Favorite color:
Duh:  every girls fav Pink
G. Gold or Silver: 
Silver at the moment - loving the troll look, but have gold as well.  No platinum tho
.I. Instruments you play:
None and my singings even worse
J. Job title:
Don't have one - am a lowly housewife.  
K. Kids:
Two
L. Live:
Somerset, UK
M. Mother’s name:
Celia
N. Nicknames: 
Bird, Crunchie 
O. Overnight hospital stays:
Yes been in hosp quite a few times :-(
P. Pet peeves: 
Those people who never say thank you when you hold open a door, move to one side on a path etc etc. 
Q. Quote from a movie:
"Its for the greater good" - Hot Fuzz I love this film - has me in stitches. 
 R. Right or left handed:
Right.
S. Siblings:
2 brothers
U. Underwear:
Yes! lol.(to keep the belly the kids left behind in place lol)
V. Vegetable you hate:
Artichoke
W. What makes you run late:
Tiredness
X. X-Rays you’ve had:
A few and MRI's
Y. Yummy food that you make:
Cakes, biscuits, crumble well lots of it. 
Z. Zoo animal:
Elephant or Orangutan


So go one give it a go.















5 comments:

  1. fab tom read some facts about you lisa.this a-z is real fun.i did mine earlier :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fun to know, thanks for sharing!
    hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is celebrating our 1st birthday with a giveaway and lots of specials this month, come on and join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. okie off to have a go ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for that lisa I have put it on my blog ... it was fun happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, this makes such interesting reading! I'm a nosey so and so, and love hearing about other people. Must be nice to have a big bed - no elbows poking you in the back at night!!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x