Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tilda in the fall

Hi everyone and thanks for taking the time to pop in and have a wander around.

Have been sat watching the leaves falling to the ground, and their fantastic array of colours and this has inspired the colours in my Tilda card.



Tilda has been coloured with Promarkers and then sat in an oval frame.  The roses are handmade spiral roses.  The tree and leaves were cut on the cricut.  The ribbons are from Stampin Up and the papers were some I had given to me for my birthday.  I finished the card off with a little bit of bronze glitter.

I am going to enter this card ito the following challenges.









16 comments:

  1. Sweet card..Tilda is such a cutie !! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I love the tree. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa,love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this time of year. Those flowers are just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really sweet card love your rolled flowers thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card .. those handmade roses are stunning! Thankyou so much for sharing this lovely creation with us over at Crafting For All Seasons.
    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card lisa.your design and colours are stunning and i love the gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card Lisa, thank you very much for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! I love the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! I love the little rolled flowers with the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at I Brake For Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card Lisa. Love the little flowers.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just to stinkin cute! Love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card....
    I am new follower...
    Hope you will join us October 1 for Link Up for Pink.... Over $3K in giveaways
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x