Monday, September 19, 2011

Sugar Nellie and LOTV



I've had a great day today, Not only did the Cutie Pie Blog go live but, Mr Mojo has definitely been present today and I have had a very productive day.  I have made two cards today, one for an Aunt's birthday and one to go in my stash.

I hope you like them

The first is a cute Sugar Nellie image.  I have coloured her in pinks and blues.  She is matted and layered on to papers and miriboard.  The papers are from the Papermania Birthday collection and also from the Magnolia Flower Garden pack.  I have used papermania pink roses, glossy accents, some card candi and of course a double ribbon bow.  The gorgeous image was of course coloured with promarkers.





 The next card is this cute little LOTV bear going for a drive in his fab mini convertible (oh how I wish)......  Anyway the papers are from the  Forever Friends Good Life collection.  I have used a Tulip sentiment and some card candi.  The image is coloured with Promarkers and the shadowing underneath the car with Dovecraft chalks.  I have decorated the inside with a car cut from the Heritage Cricut collection.




I am going to enter this card into the following challenges















13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Lisa,the top one is so pretty and love that Sugar Nellie image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LOTV image, love the colours too! THanks for sharing with us at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Love that image and the chalked shadow is great. I must try that myself, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Lisa these cards are so beautiful. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. both really gorgeous cards! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards lisa.the images are fab and your colours and designs are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards! Thank you so much for joining us for our first challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox. I hope to see you there again soon,
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the bear in convetible, he's my kind of bear.
    your first card is adorable and perfect for our tickled pink challenge at SFTW. thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww so cute! thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty little image! Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little guy is so cute Lisa...love the colours of the pp and like how you carried the theme to the inside of the card. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Lisa, Fantastic card, lovely image and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at HCTB's 'Bingo' challenge.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute and i love those papers and flowers :o) Thanks for joining in our SFTW challenge, good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x