Monday, September 26, 2011

Humphrey's blue wedding

Morning everyone

Looking back over my last couple of posts I seem to have had a thing about blue and weddings.  Well here's another blue wedding card.  I think the aqua colour (which is my fav gemstone Aquarmarine) is such a delicate colour and lends itself perfectly to this kind of card.


I have added lots of bling and glitz to this card.  The buttons are some I had in the bottom of the tin.  My ribbon I bought at a local craft fayre.  The blue glitter paper is Papermania.  The roses were won in a draw.  The backing papers are Coredinations lime green and the flowery one is from the Canterbury collection by Kanban.  I have used Anitas Gems to finish the card off.  The bling under the roses has been  recycled from a necklace

I wish to enter this card in the following challanges:

Cute Card Thursday - Sketch
Colour Create - Aqua, lime and white
Creative Craft Challenge - Buttons and Bling
C E S (Crafty Emma) - Recyle
Dream Valley Challenges - No 16 Buttons
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes No 88
Cupcake Inspirations - colour challenge


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa,adorable image and beautiful colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Lisa, I think I need some Humphrey stamps, he's so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love Humphrey! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card love that image he is so sweet thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes and dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Sundaes anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is really sweet Lisa! Love the Humphrey image and the paper is gorgeous!!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really beautiful card. I agree, aqua marine is a stunning colour. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love humphry x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card, such a sweet image and pretty paper!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great day,
    happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card lisa.beautiful colours and design and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card - very pretty. The paper and bling are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with colour Create this fortnight!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card love the image and colours you have used. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisa, beautiful card and love the colour scheme, fab recycled bling! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card Lisa - gorgeous colours and design!! Thanks for sharing your recycling idea with us at CES challenges this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x