Friday, September 09, 2011

Hi everyone.


This is a card I made for AsIDoRodos on the Docrafts Forum.  It is friendship card.

The flower is made on the Cricut as is the word Hi.

I have used some older papers I had (The brown and reds were originally from TKMax, don't know who by tho.) and the yellow pattern paper is a Papermania one. The brad was part of my birthday presssies earlier this year from a crafty friend.  I finished it off with some pale blue Kars gems.  The ribbon was won on a docrafts challenge.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Crafts Us Crazy - Challenge Autumn Colours
DYSU Challenge Blog - No 36 Texture
The Pixie Cottage Challenge 86  Mellow Yellow


I have been having a bit of a blog hop today and have come across the Pixie Cottage.  They have some fantastic candy up for grabs, but also they are showcasing the latest rubber stamps in their collection.  There are some fab bears, some cute bunnys and much much more.  My fav is the two bears cudding.  They remind me of the two "Charlie Bears" that I have called Florence and Haydn.  These two bears are named after my Nan who I lost 22 years ago, but still miss greatly.  These bears enable her to be with me always (if only in name!).

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Lisa. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful friendship card Lisa.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful, I love your flower. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lisa.fab pretty flower and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card. I'm sure Ginny will love it. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this vibrant card Lisa, Ginny will love it too! the flower is great, fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Lisa. Love the colours and the flower is very pretty

    I'm glad you joined our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab, I love those colours.

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card, love it :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Hugs,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome blog.... I love the name of your blog...Crunchie Crafts..cool name.. Thanks for entering my blog candy and posting it on your blog... Good luck.. Happy Crafting..

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x