Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday's crafty makes

Hi everyone and thank you for looking at my blog.  


It's been lovely here today, have had a great day, out to lunch with the out-laws, a gentle stroll along the canal - not too far mind and in between some lovely peaceful crafting.  Below is what I have come up with today.  


LOTV card.  This was a challenge I set on the Docrafts forum.  The theme - I love you, colour white on white with a ribbon, a bow and three embelishments.  I have made my flowers using my new Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and some stickies glitter glue.  Great Fun.  The image was coloured with Promarkers.


This is a childs birthday card.  I used my x-cute nesting die to cut out the balloons and the party image.  The papers were from the Birthday goodie bag bag in April.


 Birthday Girl and Happy Birthday cards . Again these papers were from the Birthday Goody Bag in April.  The design is for the Monday Sketch Challenge on the Docrafts Forum.  The balloons were cut and embossed with my Nesties and the tag is stamped with a LOTV image.




The tatty ted image is has been framed using a nestie die and then mounted onto tatty ted papers.  Hougie Board flowers made and adhered along with card candy and a ribbon.  The backing paper is Hunkydory.
The sentiment is Tulip.

Thanks for taking the time to look. x



7 comments:

  1. Great cards,love the LOTV one,fab flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy..these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Lisa these are great! well done you, glad you had nice lunch out, and hope you didn't push yourself to far on the walk........ Love an hugs Sandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards lisa.all gorgeous, love your white on white card,so beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Su cute! I absolutely love the flowers :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x