Monday, August 15, 2011

My first blog challenge - here goes nothing ............

Well I've read the instructions on how to do this and have found a challenge to enter.


I've made the card and hopefully will manage to link to it.


This is my card.  It's for the LOTV challenge - Thank you.



I coloured my LOTV image with promarkers - colours used are
Soft Peach, Pastel Yellow, Rose Pink, Pastel Blue,Moss, Vanilla, Ivory and Baby pink
I made my flower using the Tim Holtz Tattered florals die, together with a Papermania flower and a small pink sequin.  The lace edge is made using an X-Cut Border Die. The background was coloured with Dovecraft chalks - pastels and shimmers. The paper was a present from a friend.

  1. liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge challenge 109a thank-you



8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, good luck with the challenge. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card good luck with the challenge. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so cute! Good luck with the challenge :-) Late leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,good luck with the challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely and good luck in your challenge. Well done.
    Maureen.......x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card lee.i love the image and your flower and colours are gorgeous ;D
    good luck in the challenge.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are always appreciated. Hugs. Lisa x